Hi Folks, as many of you have spotted we have had quite a bit of snow over night! We have sadly taken the decision to cancel the event for today (Sunday 10th December), to ensure the safety of our volunteers and guests.

We are going to try and run an extra day to allow anyone with a ticket for Sunday 10th December to still travel on the Polar Express. We will be in touch with everyone via email with details once we are confident we have the staff and resources to run the extra day.

Please do not call asking for any more information as we won’t be able to provide any more currently. If you need to get in touch click here.


Share Page


TSR Newsletter

Sign up to our newsletter for updates and event information!