The TSR and the Allies NEED YOU!
The 1940’s returns to Telford Steam Railway! After the allies were successful in the capture of a German operative last year in the German occupied Lawley Lines, they are back with a vengeance. This year the Allies will have to battle through as the outcome of the war hangs in the balance!
Join us for our 1940's Weekend of Intrigue, espionage, chases, gun battles, tension, drama; all will be played out on the day and you can help. The Resistance are understaffed, the Allies spread too thin. Where can they look for help to locate and capture the Operative? Are you ready to do your bit for the War effort? Can you make a difference?
The TSR and the Allies need you!
- Wonderful singing from the fabulous Joules Noble keeping everyone entertained throughout the weekend.
- 1940’s Hairstyles from just £5.
- American WW2 Jeeps.
- Various Stalls with candles, crafts and vintage items.
- Fantastic Military Re-enactments.
- Furnaces Tearoom serving our wartime menu of Spam Fritters, Trench Stew, Cornbeef Hash and other wartimes foods along with cakes and veggie burgers.
Book Tickets / Pricing
No booking required - Turn up on the day
- £10 Adults
- £7 Concessions (Children/Senior)
- £25 Family
- £5 members (£15 member family ticket)
How to Get Here / Parking
There is car parking on the day but this is limited. The car parks at the railway are reserved for disability and motability vehicles displaying blue badges who should use the postcode of TF4 2NF for sat-nav. However, further car parking has been kindly provided by the ‘Fitness Factory‘, Bridges Business Park, Horsehay. Please follow the signs on the day or for those using sat-nav please use the postcode of TF4 3EE. If there is a group of you planning on attending then please consider car sharing like all of our working volunteers are doing.
We have a very good relationship with our neighbours and we ask people to respect them by not parking on private driveways or by obstructing local roads. We would like to thank West Mercia Police for providing officers on the day to assist with the event.
When & Where
24th & 25th August 2019
Telford Steam Railway