Join us for an evening of fun and education
- 26 Berth (13 bunk rooms, some of which have adjoining doors which make them suitable for groups of 4 people).
- Bottom sheets and pillows can be provided (for a small charge if required, please bring sheet sleepers if not), users should bring sleeping bags or duvets.
- Microwave/Kettle Trip on the train on the Sunday morning.
- BBQ/picnic area
- Hot Chocolate can be provided for the campfire
- Camp fire area.
- Opportunities to complete volunteer work around site for Scout/Guide/DoE awards during the day.
- Guided day or night walk along the line if requested.
Useful Information & How to Book
Currently we are offering the coach primarily to youth organisations on a Saturday, but welcome families and adult groups subject to minimum charges. We recommend visiting during the running season (Easter to September) but can make accommodation available outside of these date.
We are trying to limit groups to 1 or 2 a month, and we get booked up very quickly.
Bookings are made by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we recommend a site visit after making a provisional booking.
We are on the approved location list for Girl Guiding Shropshire.