If you fancy taking a break why not head to our Furnaces Tearoom. We provide an extensive range of teas, coffees and hot chocolate as well as a variety of cold drinks. Our food menu includes toast, crumpets, teacakes as well as bacon or sausage sandwiches, cold sandwiches with a variety of fillings and soup. We also serve a range of cakes and desserts! Our range of drinks and food are attractively priced. Our Horsehay & Dawley Station is conveniently situated to access our Tearoom.
The tearoom is open 11:00am to 4:30pm every Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday from Easter to the end of September and for special events like our Santa services.
Please be aware that all dining facilities are subject to availability on the day and menu items may vary.
Our Tearoom can be accessed by wheelchair users and we are always on hand if you require any assistance.
Children’s Birthday Parties
Why not treat you child to a party at Telford Steam Railway?
Parties can include :
- Return train journey. This will be on the service train, check the timetable to see if it will be steam or diesel.
- A visit to the model railway.
- A ride on the steam tram.
- Party food, excluding birthday cake (feel free to bring your own).
- Party in the Furnaces Tearoom.
For more information and pricing please contact The Catering Manager by clicking here.